Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday

I started reading "What Alice Forgot.." on Sunday, it's now Tuesday and I just finished it. And here I thought I never had time to read. I think I learned that I spend way too much time watching TV or playing around on the computer in my free time. I made it a point to turn off the TV and the phone out of my reach and to start reading. It didn't hurt that I really enjoyed the book. I can't really talk about the book without accidentally reviving something about the story but I had to keep reading to find out things that Alice had forgotten. Anyways I think the next book that I will be reading is "The Storied Life of A.J.  Fikry".  It's another book that my mom (and dad) recommend so I hopeful that I like it as much.

I got my 3 mile run in this morning. I ran at 6 mph for 2 minutes and then 7.5 mph for a minute for a mile, the next mile was 6.1 mph for 2 minutes and 7.5 mph for a minute and then for the last mile same with 6.2 mph 2 minutes. 3.3 miles in 30 minutes. Then I did a little bit of leg strength training. 


No comments:

Post a Comment