Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Blah

Woke up at 6 this morning to find out that Ella and Charlie had a snow day. I was sad that I wasn't gonna be able to try out my new fleece lined running tights but enjoyed sleeping up 9 (I think Ella would have slept longer). I feel like we've done nothing all day, we did go to the library for story time and Ella and I worked on her spelling words and MobyMax for awhile. But I feel like a slug and can't wait to go over to the gym after dinner when there is Child Watch.

UPDATE: going to the gym and running 4 miles really helped. I only have 3 on the schedule but I just had to do one more. I ran 4 miles at a 10 minute pace but with a 1.5% incline. Still trying to stick to a plan and I know I will be better for it but like I said it's hard when I am "used" to running so much more. I just don't want to overdo it and mess up my back again when I start adding more and more miles to my longer runs. Tomorrow is a 5 mile race pace (whatever that mean, I mean for a 10K is would be like 8:30 but for a marathon? a 10 minute mile, I think I will just go with what my body says tomorrow....)

No comments:

Post a Comment