Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Running shoes

So far I'm on a terrible start on writing daily this week.

In the past I was a lover of Sauconys and Brooks, then in 2010 I went to Second Sole a specialty running store in Akron and I was told that I should try a Nike shoe. I have always thought that I wouldn't like them but I tried a pair of Lunarglides and have never looked back.

2010

2012

2013

2014

2016

2016

2017

I think I am missing a few pairs as I tend to get two pairs a year,  well at least 2 other pairs. I think I had ones that were between the first and second pair. Oh well, if I was really smart I would just buy two or three pairs of the current one since I got them for a deal of 50% off. I also think I need to set a reminder on my phone so I don't go too long before buying a new pair. I usually wait until my knees (or something else) starts to hurt. Seriously though, I love the current pair and can't believe I waited so long before getting them, it's like running on clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment